WHETHER YOU ARE LOOKING FOR CONSULTANCY or SUPPORT FOR INDIVIDUAL STUDIES, AURIGON EXPERTS ARE THERE TO HELP
The Aurigon non-clinical consulting services include designing the preclinical development plan (e.g. IND package) to facilitate the start of:
- clinical studies
- overall non-clinical consultancy including, for example, the design of non-clinical studies during clinical development (e.g. 6 month tox, carcinogenicity, reprotox)
- due- diligence activities
- GAP analysis of pre-clinical development programmes
- reviewing of development proposals or stand-alone study plans
- dedicated advice when toxicology issues arise.
Our PhD-level consultants help our clients develop toxicology testing plans that are consistent with the preclinical development stage and EMA/FDA requirements. From in vitro to in vivo studies, our team can provide the expertise to cover all aspects of the preclinical phase of development for small molecules, large molecules, biologics, ATMPs and biosimilars. Whether you are looking for consultancy or for support relating to individual studies, or contributions to work programmes, the Aurigon experts are there to help. This also applies to obtaining a second opinion on any preclinical or non-clinical research issue/question, for which the Aurigon experts can also be consulted.
As a starting point, please find a checklist of some general topics.