JOB ID: 201902
ATRC Aurigon Toxicological Research Center Ltd. is a privately held Contract Research Organization with testing facilities in Budapest/Hungary and offices in Munich. With over 80 highly qualified professionals, ATRC supports the pharmaceutical industry with services for ADME-PK, non-clinical efficacy and safety assessment and regulatory advisory expertise to enable the registration of new medicinal products.
ATRC offers a wide range of efficacy assays, bio-analytic platforms and approved designs for the safety testing of innovative drug substances including vaccines, biologics of all kinds and ATMPs.
To reinforce our sales and customer support team, we are looking for:
JUNIOR SALES & CUSTOMER SUPPORT MANAGERS (F/M)
- Developing current customers and new customer acquisition
- Contact care, on site customer visit and company presentation
- Identifying and qualifying sales leads scientific and regulatory advice for sales of individual expert services
- Participation in the preparation of proposals
- Crosslink in the communication between customers and ATRC’s scientists
- Participation and presentation ATRC at international conferences and exhibitions
- Input for the development of new services
- Degree in the biological or medical/pharmaceutical field or strong understanding of biology and of pharmaceutical development issues
- Knowledge in non-clinical issues of medicinal products development (Bioanalytics/Pharmacology/Toxicology) desirable
- Sales experience highly desirable
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must, German and other language is a plus
- to engage in intensive travel
- Good sales, presentation and negotiation skills
- Self-starter and motivated personality to deliver results with a “Can Do” approach
- Ability to develop good customer and strategic relationships
- Able to withstand and manage hectic situations
- Strong organizational skills
- A performance oriented team player with an outgoing personality
Individual’s primary workstation will be located on the Hungarian site (Budapest, Hungary).
The position is of individual responsibility within an atmosphere distinguished by teamwork with streamlined structure and clear, concise reporting channels.